Smith Rock Alpaca Vest


The Smith Rock Vest was a long time in the making.  We wanted to create something that the wearer would never be without.  Well, we did it.  Natural Heather Alpaca knitting into a pile fabric.  Some call it sherpa.  We used Reprieve recycled nylon to knit the fabric together.   We labeled this product 93% Alpaca and then the other 7 percent nylon is the trims, zippers, pockets and thread. 


This jacket is soft to the touch and as always alpaca is thermoregulating.  Meaning, it will keep you at the perfect temperature, not too hot, not too warm.  Alpaca is naturally hypoallergic, antimicrobial and just a wonderful natural fiber.  The fiber length on the vest is 3/8’s thick and warm just like the alpaca that grew the fiber.  Care is hand wash cold, dry flat.

Unisex Sizing Chest Waist
XS 34-35″ 28″
SM 36-38″ 29-30″
MD 39-41″ 31-33″
LRG 42-44″ 34-36″
XLRG 45-47″ 37-38″

Additional Information

Weight .9 lbs
Dimensions 15 × 12 × 4 in

, , , ,

Join Our Newsletter!

Receive savings and product updates via your inbox!

Stacie with alpaca
Smith Rock Alpaca Vest