Smith Rock Pile Hat (Sherpa Hat)
The Rock Pile Sherpa Hat was a long time in the making. We wanted to create something that the wearer would never be without. Well we did it. Natural Heather Alpaca knitted into a pile fabric. Some call it sherpa. We used Repreve recycled nylon to knit the fabric together. We labeled this product 93% Alpaca and then the other 7 percent is what we believe to be the thread used in sewing and backing on the fabric. This Hat is soft to the touch and as always alpaca is thermoregulating. Meaning, it will keep you at the perfect temperature, not too hot, not too warm. Alpaca is naturally hypoallergic, antimicrobial and just a wonderful natural fiber. The fiber length is 3/8’s thick and warm just like the alpaca that grew the fiber. Care is hand wash cold, dry flat.
|Dimensions||7 × 9 × .5 in|