Smith Rock Alpaca Jacket


The Smith Rock Jacket was a long time in the making.  We wanted to create something that was a jacket that the wearer would never be without.  Well we did it.  Natural Color Alpaca blended together making this natural heather.  We take the blended fiber and circular knit it into a pile fabric.  Some call it sherpa.  We used Repreve recycled nylon to knit the jacket together.   We labeled this product 93% Alpaca, then remaining 7 percent nylon is the trims, zippers, pockets and thread.  This jacket is soft to the touch and as always alpaca is thermoregulating.  Meaning, it will keep you at the perfect temperature, not too hot, not too cold.  Alpaca is naturally hypoallengic, antimicrobial and just a wonderful natural fiber.  The fiber length on the jacket is 3/8’s.  It’s thick and warm just like the alpaca that grew the fiber.  Care is hand wash cold, dry flat.



Unisex Sizing Sleeve Chest Waist
XS 32″ 34-35″ 28″
SM 33″ 36-38″ 29-30″
MD 34″ 39-41″ 31-33″
LRG 35″ 42-44″ 34-36″
XLRG 36″ 45-47″ 37-38″

Additional Information

Weight 1.5 lbs
Dimensions 15 × 15 × 6 in


Fiber Length


Join Our Newsletter!

Receive savings and product updates via your inbox!

Stacie with alpaca
Smith Rock Alpaca Jacket